The course is designed to aim at imparting a basic level appreciation programme for the common man. After completing the course
- the incumbent will be able to the use the computer for basic purposes of preparing his personnel / business letters.
- Will be able to create data and basic operation with data using spreadsheet.
- Will be able to create and use basic presentation.
- Will be able to view information on Internet (the web).
- Will be able to create email account and send / receive emails.
- Will be able to use Digital Financial Services.
- Will be able to use Social Media,
- e-Governance and their usage etc.
The course will allow common man or housewife to be part of computer users list by making them Digitally Literate. This helps the small business communities, housewives to maintain their small account using the computers and enjoy in the world of Information Technology. The module on financial literacy will enable the individuals to understand the various financial services and be aware of the various schemes of Government.
36 Hours - (Theory: 14 hrs + Practical: 22 hrs ) This course can also be offered as 6 days full time intensive course.
No minimum qualification is required for applying and appearing for the examination in Basic Computer Course (BCC).