- Lectures: Professional Course (58)
- Get Global Certificate* & Institute/Centre Certificate
- Duration: Depend on Students learning ability
- Quizzes: 2 (Online)
Categories: Industrial Automation
Autodesk Certified Professional: AutoCAD Exam Prep
Prove to potential employers that you’re up to the task by becoming an Autodesk Certified Professional. This online course from CADD Training Centre prepares for you according to Autodesk Cert Prep Course, by offering an overview of skills that match what is covered in the Autodesk Certified Professional: AutoCAD for Design and Drafting exam. The video lessons are structured to match the exam’s objective domains and follow the typical workflow and features of the AutoCAD software, including sections on drawing and organizing objects, drawing with accuracy, advanced editing functions, layouts, printing, and outputs, annotation techniques, and reusable content and drawing management.
In the course, you'll create drawing objects, manage layers, apply object snaps, and work with the User Coordinate System. You’ll edit objects and apply rotation and scale, array techniques, grip editing, offsets, fillet and chamfer, and trim and extend. You'll also gain an understanding of exam topics such as layouts and viewports, output formats, and drawing management. Brush up on markup tools, hatch and fill, text, tables, multileaders, dimensioning, and much more.
After completing this course, you'll be able to:
- Draw and organize objects, use advanced editing functions, and draw accurately using the User Coordinate System.
- Create and manage your layouts, outputs, printings, and use annotation techniques like markup tools, hatch and fill, multileaders, and dimensioning.
- Perform drawing management techniques, use blocks for efficiency, and control external reference and underlay files.
- Demonstrate the skills and knowledge required for taking the Autodesk Certified Professional: AutoCAD for Design and Drafting exam.